It’s 2016, and that time of the year when the whole digital marketing space is getting together for one of the biggest digital conferences in the country, Ad:Tech 2016. We, at Logicserve Digital, are excited to attend it and be a part of generating meaningful conversations and being in tandem with the trends that 2016 has to offer for changing the digital media landscape.
Logicserve Digital is an integrated Digital Media Planning and Buying agency, with expertise in understanding our clients’ business challenges and providing customised solutions to help them achieve their goals. We believe that the apt usage of technology and continuous measurement form the pillars of digital marketing. Being at Ad:Tech will give us the opportunity to connect with great minds and exchange great ideas on Digital Marketing. Our team is here at the conference, to discuss ideas, learn about innovations and be a part of conversations on the way digital marketing is growing.
So, come visit us at Booth #20!
The knowledge exchange will be imperative for creating connections and collaborations that will enable us to make optimum use of digital marketing trends. The insights that will be shared by the keynote speakers who are one of the brightest and the best minds in the digital marketing space will support with identifying new trends and the way ahead for growth.
Know the team at Booth #20
- Prasad Shejale, Co-Founder and CEO – Comes with a dynamic approach towards eCommerce and Search Engine Marketing and consulting
- Rupak Ved, Business Head – Expertise in business development and building effective client relationships
- Maanesh Vasudeo, Director, Client Servicing – Has worked on 360-degree award-winning campaigns with a multi-channel approach across multiple platforms. Also has sound understanding of how Paid, Owned, Earned and Technology be leveraged as an integrated solution.
- Roomana Syed, Associate Director, Client Servicing – Strong understanding of paid media with a result-oriented approach
- Jay Maurya, Associate Director, Pre-Sales & Media – Expertise in maintaining effective relationships with publishers and providing customised and effective digital media plans based on client requirements
- Ashish Duggal, Sr. Manager, Business Alliance – Is a solution provider for the client’s requirements on digital media campaigns. He specialises in media planning and buying. His expertise also includes driving focussed ROI campaigns.
- Sudeshna Chakravarty, Assistant Manager, Business Alliance – Manages end to end execution and co-ordination of 360-degree digital marketing campaigns with a solution based approach to meet the client requirements.
Prasad shares that, “ Ad:Tech for me has always been meeting friends and making friends. Discussing what worked and what can work for the coming year, get ideas and seed ideas. This is a platform to look back and build for the next year. Last year was not different at all. We had launched Logicserve Trading Desk (LTD) which has become a great service in India. Ad:Tech is also a good way to relax and have some fun (I can officially blame the conference for delayed responses) ;)”
Knowledge exchange and innovation driven sessions that we are looking forward to:
- Inauguration – Opening Keynote presentation by Michael Chrisment, Global Head of Integrated Marketing, NESCAFÉ, Nestlé.
- Is it about Mad Men or Mad Data: How can brands benefit from data management platforms? – A session on how to wade through the whole of big data and take out the information you want
- Content meets Commerce – New rules of content monetization? – Talks about how brands build connection between content and commerce through new ways of distributing and marketing content
- In the digital era, is the industry ready to reconsider the way media is measured? – Will be on using different media to provide the industry with metrics for effective measuring
- Using Technology to create “IN THE MOMENT” Marketing – Will talk about how brands should embrace this phenomenon to enhance conversions.
- Looking beyond Vanity Metrics – Pitfalls of not looking at actionable metrics in a cross- channel & cross-device world? – Creating actionable metrics that can be used to answer key questions about the consumers
- Beyond shares, likes & comments: Measuring the true value of content – What stats are meaningful for understanding the value of content.
- Is Programmatic changing the environment of a creative world? – How to use technologies to bring stories to life
- Full-Funnel Content Marketing: Leveraging Content To Move Audiences Down The Funnel – How content can effectively complete a brand’s story.
With 5,000 plus attendees from over 28 countries, this conference will provide every digital marketer or a branding professional with various opportunities to explore their avenues.
So drop by at booth #20 if you are at Ad:Tech 2016.
Kindly fill in your details here.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]