Survey: Content in Meme Format

By Team Logicserve

  • January 22, 2020,

Do you like content in meme format?

Here’s a look at last week’s results where we asked users about their usage of AR feature for shopping purpose.

The results were very insightful.

  • It’s very clear from the above chart that most of the respondent (88%) like using AR feature for shopping purpose while on the other hand only 12% of the them said they don’t.
  • With more people shopping online, marketers should match the dynamic nature of the market and provide more engaging ways to shop online.
  • Brands should provide AR solutions to consumers, allowing customers to visualise the product in real-time and give a more enhanced ‘try-before-you-buy’ digital experience.
  • Brands should bring this to benefit to satisfy customer for long-term and ultimately boost sales.

Related Blogs